Good To Go Drop & Ride Terminal 5 parking
Flying from Heathrow Terminal 5? Parking with our Drop & Ride service is hassle free. Drop your car off with us and we park for you while you take a 10 minute bus transfer to the terminal.
Great value - prices from £4.33* a day
Book a week in advance for great prices, starting at just £4.33 a day*. Drop & Ride is only available for stays of seven days or more.
Good To Go's Drop & Ride service at Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 is rated 92% by 992 customer reviews. Last updated: 3rd Feb 2017.
10 minute bus ride to Terminal 5
The free shuttle bus from Drop & Ride to Terminal 5 takes about 10 minutes. Buses run regularly from 4am to midnight, seven days a week.
All bookings are flexible, so it’s not a problem if you need to change your plans up to a week before you arrive.
How it works
Drop your car and keys with us. We’ll park your car for you - no need to search for a space. Then take a short, free bus ride to Terminal 5 departures to check-in for your flight. It’s that easy.
Arriving back is just as simple. Drop & Ride shuttle buses run every few minutes to bring you back to your car. We’ll give you a number to call us on so we can have your car ready and waiting for you.
Map and directions
Postcode: TW6 3TE
Latitude: +51.45539 Longitude: -0.45609
From the M25
- Leave the M25 at Junction 14, following signs for Heathrow Terminal 4.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout if you are coming anticlockwise, and the third exit if you are coming clockwise, onto the A3113 Airport Way.
- At the first roundabout, go straight onto the Southern Perimeter Road.
- Go straight on at the next roundabout and through three sets of traffic lights.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Beacon Road, which is signposted central London, Staines and the A30.
- At the next roundabout take the fifth exit onto Sanctuary Road, signposted Quarantine Station.
- The entrance to Drop & Ride is the first left, opposite Heathrow Animal Reception Centre.
Getting back to the car park
Call us so we know you’ve arrived - the number will be provided when you check in.
Catch an official Heathrow Parking bus from lane 2 of the arrivals forecourt. When you leave the terminal, cross over the road to the second lane, turn right and find bus stop 24.
The shuttle bus from Terminal 5 will drop you off outside Good To Go Drop & Ride reception. Pick up your keys, and you'll be ready to drive home.
*Based on 15 days