Good To Go Park & Ride at Heathrow Terminal 2 or 3
Simple, affordable long-stay parking at Heathrow Terminal 2 & 3. Fast, regular shuttle buses take you from the car park right to the terminal.
Low prices starting at £4.95* a day
Park for as little as £4.95 a day.* There’s no minimum stay in Park & Ride, but your booking does need to include a Saturday night.
Good To Go's Park & Ride service at Heathrow Airport Terminal 2 & 3 is rated 90% by 1,834 customer reviews. Last updated: 24th November 2017.
Fast, regular shuttle buses
Our free shuttle buses run every 10-12 minutes and will take you right to Terminal 2 or 3, with no fuss.
Change in your plans? No problem. You can amend your booking until midnight the day before you arrive.
How it works
Drive to the car park, we’ll scan your number plate at the barrier and confirm your booking. Take your ticket at the barrier and store it in a safe place. Find a parking space and catch a shuttle bus to the terminal.
Arriving back is just as easy. Catch the shuttle to the car park, find your car and insert your ticket at the barrier - that’s it.
The shuttle bus runs every 10-12 minutes, every day. Use the intercom to call for a bus between 11.30pm and 4am. Your transfer will take about 7-15 minutes.
Map and directions
Postcode: TW6 2SB
Latitude: +51.47676 Longitude: -0.42088
From the M4 / M25
- Exit the M4 at Junction 4 or M25 Junction 15 and follow signs for Long Stay.
- Exit on the East Ramp (opposite the Emirates airplane), and take the 3rd exit at the Neme Road roundabout.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Northern Perimeter Road West and keep following signs for Long Stay (Terminal 1 to Terminal 4).
- At the 4th set of traffic lights, turn at Enfield Road roundabout.
- After a short distance, Long Stay (Terminal 1, 2, and 3) is on the left.
Getting back to the car park
Terminal 2 pick up is from bus stop 6 at lane 1 on the arrivals forecourt. When you leave the terminal, walk across the covered forecourt to the lifts by the car park and go down one level.
Terminal 3 pick up is from bus stop 16 outside arrivals.
Between 23:30 and 04:00 please call 020 8745 6261 to request a transfer to the car park. Please let the operator know your terminal, bus stop number and car park required.
*Based on 15 days