Good To Go Park & Ride at Heathrow Terminal 4
Simple, affordable long-stay parking at Heathrow Terminal 4. Fast, regular shuttle buses take you from the car park right to the terminal.
Low prices starting at £4.66* a day
Park for as little as £4.66 a day.* There’s no minimum stay in Park & Ride, but your booking does need to include a Saturday night.
Good To Go's Park & Ride service at Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 is rated 92% by 382 customer reviews. Last updated: 3rd Feb 2017.
Fast, regular shuttle buses
Our free shuttle buses run every 10 minutes and will take you right to Terminal 4, with no fuss.
Change in your plans? No problem. You can amend your booking until midnight the day before you arrive.
How it works
Drive to the car park, we’ll scan your number plate at the barrier and confirm your booking. Take your ticket at the barrier and store it in a safe place. Find a parking space and catch a shuttle bus to the terminal.
Arriving back is just as easy. Catch the shuttle to the car park, find your car and insert your ticket at the barrier - that’s it.
The shuttle bus runs every 10 mins, every day. Go to reception in the car park to catch a bus between 11.30pm and 5am. Your transfer will take about 3-7 minutes.
Map and directions
Postcode: TW6 3XL
Latitude: +51.45533 Longitude: -0.44848
From the M4
- Exit at Junction 3 and follow signs for A312 Heathrow and Feltham.
- Continue along the A312 for 1 mile until the Waggoners roundabout.
- Continue to the A30 junction and turn right.
- Pass through two sets of traffic lights and exit left onto the Terminal 4 slip road.
- Follow signs for Long Stay.
- Stay in the left hand lane as you approach the Terminal 4 roundabout and follow the slip road onto the dual carriageway.
- Turn left at the next junction. Long Stay (T4) is on the right.
From the M25
- Exit at Junction 14 and follow signs for Terminal 4 along Airport Way (A3113).
- At the next roundabout continue across onto the Southern Perimeter Road.
- Cross the next roundabout and pass through three sets of traffic lights.
- Continue straight ahead at the next roundabout.
Getting back to the car park
You’ll find our courtesy shuttle buses at bus stop 3 outside the arrivals concourse, on the ground floor of Terminal 4. These buses will be the official Heathrow Parking buses.
Between 23:30 and 04:00 please call 020 8745 6261 to request a transfer to the car park. Please let the operator know your terminal, bus stop number and car park required.
*Based on 15 days